Technical Resources for student Learners.
Students should log into and test their zoom and Schoology accounts prior to the first class session.
Please test your login on the computer you plan to use to attend class.
Students unable to login can submit a support ticket.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Help I did not get a Schoology access code.
- How do I access my class in Schoology?
- How do I participate in a Zoom Class (Community Interest)?
- What is Schoology?
- Why do I need an @student.fuhsd.org email account?
- Help I keep getting an 404 error message before I can log into the student start page.
- Help I'm having trouble with my chromebook.
- How do I change my (student) password?
- How do I create a zoom account? (Community Interest)
- How do I enter a secured zoom meeting (CAEP) ?
- How do I log into Google / Google Drive?
- Setting up your chromebook
- Welcome new FUHSD Adult School Student!